Here you can find frequently asked questions about who we are, what we do, why, and how you can get involved.
- What is MYTHIRDPLACE?
- Is MYTHIRDPLACE an academic program?
MYTHIRDPLACE is not an academic program. While we recognize the importance of scholarship, our focus is on change in our students through mentorship and discipleship. However, we do spend the first hour every Monday-Thursday during the school year in a quiet study hall, with volunteers available to help our students with their work.
- Is MYTHIRDPLACE a free program?
Yes! MYTHIRDPLACE is free for all students. However, there are occasional costs to pay for lunch and other expenses throughout the year for special events.
- What is the age range for students at MYTHIRDPLACE?
MYTHIRDPLACE is open to students 6th through 12th grade.
- Are the hours the same during the Summer?
The hours for MYTHIRDPLACE are different during the Summer. Instead of our regular Monday-Friday program, we will have various events and activities spread throughout the Summer.
- What do I do if I want to become a volunteer?
Click here if you are interested in becoming a volunteer.
- What do I do if I'm interested in giving to MYTHIRDPLACE?
Click here if you are interested in giving to MYTHIRDPLACE.
- If I'm a teen and I want to sign up, what do I do?
Click here to register as a teen for MYTHIRDPLACE.
- Are there any internships available?
We do have internships available, and we are developing new roles and positions. If you have an idea or a new way you’d like to partner, you can send a request here with your name, contact info, how you’d like to volunteer, and if the desired internship is for required credit.
Did We Miss Something?
If you have a question we didn’t answer, shoot us a message and we’ll get back to you ASAP.